Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Things That Drive Me Crazy on a Daily Basis

1. Charlotte waking up before 7 AM. 
2. My kids indecisiveness about breakfast. 
3. Ainsley asking, "Where are we going today?" 
4. Making Carsen's lunch b/c I forgot the night before. (Yep every day.) 
5. School drop off. 
6. Finding time to unload the dishwasher. 
7. Tryîng to figure out what to feed the girls for lunch. 
8. Listening to Carsen whine he's hungry at 4:30 even though he had a snack after school. 
9. Making supper while Charlotte cries/explores around the kitchen. 
10. The incessant, "Is supper ready?" 
11. The clean up. (Enough said.) 
12. The fact that it's the end of the day and I've crossed very little off my to do list. 
13. My kitchen is full of piles. 
14. Being completely exhausted at the end of the day yet feel like I've accomplished nothing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment