Wednesday, October 8, 2014

I'm Addicted to Caffeine

My sister-in-law has to have a Diet Pepsi first thing in the morning. The thought of pop before noon was not appealing to me. 

Nowadays I can't get thru lunch w/o my Coke Zero. Sometimes I have one while making supper too. 

And Sonic Happy Hour is a great thing. 

And the .99 large drinks before 10 AM. 

I'm really a closet Sonic junkie. There I said it. 

It's gotten out of hand, seriously. 3 or 4 days of the week we make a Sonic stop. Whether it's in the morning or after school it varies. 

It's so bad I'm worried the car hops know my car and talk about me after they deliver my drinks. I don't want to be the pathetic mom in the minivan who stops every day. 

But sometimes I'm craving a large fountain pop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment