Monday, May 6, 2013

Magazine Epidemic

We have a bit of an addiction over here. It doesn't involve alcohol or drugs or even peanut butter.

We get roughly 12 magazines delivered to our house. 9 of those are exclusively mine. They range from Parenting to Style and Entertainment to Fitness.

The other are the Hubby's. Family Handyman and some aviation magazines (he's a pilot).

I don't really care about hair, makeup or fashion. I like to read the celebrity interviews along w/ some of the sex tips (I know I'm not the only one out there).

The Fitness magazines are for motivation even though a lot of time I dog ear pages and don't look back.

I think the Parenting mags are self explanatory. Most of the time there are some great new gadgets and it's so nice to read about celebrities raising their kids and how "normal" their lives are. (Insert sarcasm here.)

The Holy Grail is my US Weekly. I absolutely LOVE this magazine. I can't live w/o it. I've been getting it for almost 10 years. Hubby calls it my Smut magazine and he's right. I'm in the zone when I read it.

How many magazines are stacked on your coffee table?

No comments:

Post a Comment