Monday, April 1, 2013

Cartoon Love

I don't know if I've mentioned it before, but my son likes to watch My Little Pony on Netflix. At first, Hubby and I were like Really? That's a girl show.

Then we realized we didn't want him to share our attitude about similar things and let it go.

Has anyone else seen this show? It's pretty good. Hubby and I are ashamed to admit it, but we LOVE this show. If we miss an episode, it's a little disappointing.


Most days my son is allowed to take my iPad into his room during quiet time (how else am I going to get my nap?). If he watches an episode w/o me, again, it's a little disappointing.

When we watch a show on the TV, I'll back up to the last episode I watched. Pathetic isn't it? Then, of course, I'll tell Hubby about the episodes we watched and let him know if any are worth him watching.

We haven't gotten to the point where we watch them after the kids are in bed. That would just be sad.

I enjoy cartoons even now in adulthood. We regularly watch Rugrats, Spongebob (our daughter's new favorite), Hey Arnold!, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, etc.



My name is Megan and I love watching cartoons, preferably from the '90s. (Even if my kids aren't home!)

No comments:

Post a Comment