Thursday, January 3, 2013

My Husband is the greatest husband

I mentioned in my post last night that my Hubby offered me a night off from the kids and potty training. I wasn't going to take him up on it mainly b/c (primarily i didn't know where i would go seeing as how i don't have many non-mom friends) yesterday didn't go too badly I didn't think I needed it, but today was a whole different story. B/c it was only day #2 of potty training, we hadn't gone anywhere for 2 days for fear of leaving a mess somewhere and the embarrassment of cleaning it up not to mention the extra clothes and other various objects I would have to pack in my already overflowing mom bag. I was feeling the effects of cabin fever today. My frustration level that I was so good about keeping under control yesterday came to a head today not to mention my daughter was constantly screaming over everything. I sent my husband a text in the afternoon saying if the offer was still on the table I was collecting. So for the past 2 hours I've been sitting in a booth at Panera Bread where I enjoyed a leisurely dinner, a cookie (the whole thing for me!) and a book.

My husband is awesome and is always looking out for me. I only wish I was half as good at returning the favors.

No comments:

Post a Comment