Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Resolution recap

I shared my resolution's the other day. I bought groceries Sunday w/ the intention of eating 5 small meals a day. My Hubby and I did this in November and were very successful in losing weight. We moved away from this plan mainly b/c I got lazy and didn't do any meal planning which is EXTREMELY important when dieting. So anyway, one resolution was to follow an eating plan/establish an exercise routine. I started the day out right by working out for 25 minutes and burning 140 calories which doesn't sound like a lot but I'm starting slow.

I then ate Sonic for lunch and Buffalo Wild Wings for supper which cancelled out my mini workout. This happens quite frequently in my day to day life. When you're home w/ small children you tend to fill your day w/ food. (At least I do.)

No comments:

Post a Comment